- The Promoter is Seamaster Fishing Supplies, 77 072 120 864 of;
- 8 Negara Crescent, Goodwood Tasmania
- 37 Elizabeth Street, Devonport Tasmania
- 18 Waterworth Drive, Margate Tasmania
- 31 Belair Drive, Port Lincoln South Australia
- Entry into the Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Competition commences on (AEST) 01/12/2021 at 8am and closes on (AEST) 15/02/2022 at 4pm (“Promotional Period”). All entries must be received by the Promoter within the Promotional Period.
- Employees of the Promoter, and employees of PFG, and the related bodies corporate of the Promoter, and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants must be 18 years or older of age.
- How to enter: Complete the name, email and postcode fields at this website https://www.seamaster.net.au/subscribe/
- Entrants can only enter once
- Conditions of entry: At the closing time and date of the Promotional Period as stipulated above, the winner will be selected at random, via a random generated name being selected from all submissions made via https://www.seamaster.net.au/subscribe/
The Prize consists of: One offshore fishing charter with Stuart Nichols Personalised Sea Charters for four people. Valued at over AU$1,000.
NB: The prize is subject to Personalised Sea Charters’ terms and conditions, available here: http://www.personalisedseacharters.com.au/rates/ . The prize does not include any travel to and from the Prize location or any additional food and beverage or equipment hire, outside of the prize inclusions.
Winning Entry and Notification
- The winner will be selected on Wednesday 16 February 2022 at 9am at Seamaster Goodwood.
- The Promoter will notify the winner at AEST 9:30am Wednesday 16 February via Facebook.
- If the winner fails to make contact with a Seamaster team member instore, or by phone or in writing to organise collection of their prize and if the prize is not collected by 11:59pm 24 February 2022 AEDT or the winner’s entry is deemed invalid by the Promoter, the winner is deemed to have forfeited and abandoned the prize. The Promoter will select an alternate winner at AEDT 9:00am February 25, 2022 at the Promoter’s Headquarters. The Promoter will promptly notify the alternate winner but if the alternate winner fails to claim and collect the prize within seven (7) days after the Promoter has contacted the alternate winner or the winner’s entry is deemed invalid by the Promoter, the winner is deemed to have forfeited and abandoned the prize. The Promoter is not required to select another winner.
- If any prize is unavailable or otherwise unable to be supplied, the Promoter may substitute the prize with a prize of equal value, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- Prize needs to be claimed by 30 January 2023.
- Prize(s) cannot be transferred, moved dates, exchanged, or redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter is entitled to verify the validity of entries and the identity entrants/winner(s), and to disqualify any entrant/winner who submits an entry that is contrary to these Terms and Conditions, or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage is not a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability for any personal injury, death, loss and damage; whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition and/or the prize(s), including but not limited to any liability arising from any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction; any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control; any variation of the prize value; any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or redemption or use of a prize.
- If the Competition is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter is entitled to, the fullest extent permitted by law: disqualify any entrant; or subject to any direction from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition.
- By submitting an entry:
- you warrant and agree that:
- entrants expressly consent to the Promoter using:
- the entrant’s entry (either in part or in full), to supply you with news, updates, event info and general product info from the Promoter.